Well, it's official.
I won't be Relief Society President after August.
They are dissolving our stake and moving us all to YSA wards in family stakes.
I'm mad, frustrated, sad, and a lot of other emotions that I can't find words for.
Oh, well.
Guess I can get back to focusing on my schoolwork more than all of this church stuff. School will follow me everywhere. I won't be in this calling long enough to make a difference.
I knew it was going too well.
2 comments:
I was only Relief Society President in one of my student wards for one semester—that's right, only 4 months. You might be surprised how much difference you can make in a short amount of time. Don't sell yourself or the Lord short!
Dear Laurel friend, you are making a difference, you have already made a difference, and as long as you keep doing your best, you'll continue to make a difference! You are fantastic...I only wish you were my president (though I do love Rachelle too)! lol
The greatest difference you can make is by being a friend, and you are marvelous at that! :)
Post a Comment