So, last weekend I saw Wicked for the second time. It was great! Amazing. I loved it.
And on Sunday I had dinner with K&P and family. I taught the kids a new game: Scum. And oh, the memories of Sunday Night Scum came back to me. How I miss college!
And so, in honor of my friends who played Scum with us during that year: our theme song sung by David Tennant aka the Tenth Doctor Who aka Barty Crouch Jr.
And in other news, I desperately need to go shopping for some clothes for my summer vacations.
What do you think I need on my list? I'm going to New York and Cedar City and San Diego.
Are shorts acceptable in New York City? Or do I need dress pants and heels?
6 comments:
New Yorkers wear whatever the heck they want, so I'd say you're safe wearing just about anything. :)
ha. you didn't get my picture at wicked. :) i love scum, by the way.
Ah, scum night! Those were indeed good times. No one else seems to care about scum, I've tried to get other people to play and they just don't seem to understand that it's the greatest game ever.
reality is... probably jeans and tennis shoes!
hey, my librarian at school has a ARC of the hourglass door!! i saw it on her desk this morning. i'm pretty much counting down the days til i can get a copy to read. can't wait!
I would bring comfy clothes (especially shoes) because you will probably be walking a ton. Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment