Monday, May 24, 2010

Silence

I feel like I should go on radio silence for awhile.

I'm sorry I've been a downer lately with my blog posts. I haven't really done anything fun or noteworthy since the Bay Area trip. I've been having to deal with a lot of things that I don't want to deal with because I'm just not that kind of person. Stupid things. And people being inconsiderate and unsupportive of me and everything that I do--whether it's work or church.

So to keep my blog from becoming my personal venting board, I'm going to have to go radio silent for awhile. Hopefully something turns up soon . . . but until then, expect minimal postings from me. If you need to get a message to me--my e-mail is still open for business (I do need a lifeline!) and so is my cell phone. 

Sorry, gang. It's been a crazy ride so far and I'm not so excited about the direction it's going.

Cheers.

PS--it seems that it's been snowing all morning here. That might have something to do with my mood.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough go of things right now. That's not fun. But keep your chin up. Things will turn around soon, I'm sure of it. :)

teuscher travels said...

Snow seriously makes any day suck, especially for a CA girl! I am sure you are doing wonderful and I am so sorry it has been so hard! We are planning on coming down for July 4th, cant wait to see you!! Lots of love and a big hug!!

Alison said...

I love you! I totally understand taking a break when you're feeling off. I've been there. But I will miss hearing from you. Take care.

Michelle Stocking said...

Yes what was with the snow yesterday? But the forecast looks good for the rest of the week. You should've come to San Diego with me last weekend, it would have brightened up your life. And what about LOST, that was something noteworthy, although since the ending was so uneventful I guess it really wasn't. Okay, you win.
Maybe we'll have to go on a jamba juice adventure to brighten your day.