Puerto Rico. I ate lots of good food--mango chicken with fried plantains YUM!!!--and tried speaking Spanish. I arrived on Wednesday night, and by Saturday, I was dreaming in Spanish and speaking more fluently. I wished I'd had a couple more days. I might have come back with an accent!
One day we went to Old San Juan and saw fortresses.
Puerto Rico was influenced by the Spaniards and you could totally see it!
We hiked through the rainforest. This picture was taken after I tried to climb some rocks and slipped and fell, hurting my arm and soaking my shoes. Basically--I'm a klutz!
Yes... those are sweat stains. It was humid. And hot. And I was hiking.
We rented a car on a last day to drive through the rain forest. A blue mustang was all they had available.
My friend, Laura and me.
We hiked through the rainforest. This picture was taken after I tried to climb some rocks and slipped and fell, hurting my arm and soaking my shoes. Basically--I'm a klutz!
Yes... those are sweat stains. It was humid. And hot. And I was hiking.
We rented a car on a last day to drive through the rain forest. A blue mustang was all they had available.
My friend, Laura and me.
Laura has more pictures of me. I'll eventually get them. But I guess the only people that will see them is my family on our year-end DVD. Sorry, friends.
But now I'm back to reality. Work. Lots of work. And being Relief Society president.
Oh, yes. And boys.
There's not a specific one, but I'm certainly having a lot of fun being confused and confusing them. If only we could all be on the same page.



1 comment:
Looks like sooo much fun! You are tough... smiling and happy for a picture after slipping and falling. Good luck with work, RS, and boys ;)
Post a Comment