I only went to one formal dance in high school.
So last night, I got the chance to be Cinderella. Complete with a fairy godmother and a beautiful ball to go to.1
Bibbidi
Bobbidi
Boo
No need for mice or lizards for this girl.
And my date was a prince and somewhat charming. It was my friend, Zak. It was nice to have someone who makes me feel comfortable at an event where I was very much out of my comfort zone.
And we may have decided to consider getting married before the night was over.2
The best part was the after party. Parking lot + car stereo=so much fun!
1So, the other RS president was not a fairy godmother, but she did do my hair and she did set up an appointment at the mall to get my makeup done. She had to put up with my anxiety of going to a formal event. And it also wasn't really a ball. It was the Governor's Gala--so dinner and show with dancers and musicians.2Okay. So, not really. No one freak out. No one start asking me about wedding colors. If anything, you should ask him. He's very particular about his wedding plans.


3 comments:
You look gorgeous! I can't wait to hear all the juicy details.
You look great, happy and contented with life....it's a good place to be!
That looks like you had a ton of fun.
Post a Comment