Weather predicted rain on Tuesday. Luckily, we had selected Hollywood Studios as our first stop at the DW. Many of Hollywood Studios attractions are inside so it was perfect.
We arrived at the ticket office and obtained our passes. As we took the fairy to Magic Kingdom, we tried to start selecting our fast passes. Two passes would not work. We continued to try to figure out the problem while traveling to Hollywood Studios, but had to approach the ticket booth there. Unfortunately, she couldn't help me either. We spent the first 30 minutes with Guest Services. However, they fixed the problem and gave us a fourth Fast Pass (you're only allowed three per day, per park).
Finally, we were in and off.
And Hollywood Studios lived up to everything I could have imagined. I could live at Hollywood Studios and be content.
Chelsea and Andy Griffith.
On the movie lot tour...
It was stormy and wet as you can see. We were prepared with ponchos. Rain or shine, we were going to hit every ride.
Julia showing off her excitement.
Selfie. I gave up on my hair on Tuesday. But my poncho was ADORABLE.
I LOVED the Rock 'N Roller Coast. It was amazing.
I lost count of how many times we rode the Tower of Terror.
Luckily, it cleared up in the evening and we were able to enjoy Fantasmic.
Got to admit, Florida was really pretty despite the humidity.
I love Sorceror Mickey!
We headed back to Magic Kingdom and waited for our bus shuttle back to the hotel and started playing Heads Up. What is Heads Up, you ask? It's a game where one person holds the phone up to their head and everyone else describes the word, phrase, character, or whatever word is there until the person names it. This became our to-do activity when we were waiting in line, on the bus, or otherwise bored. And we may have convinced like 20 people to purchase the game from the App Store as well (we should have been getting commission for that!)
Next up? Epcot.
Next up? Epcot.









No comments:
Post a Comment