Nicknames you have; why do you have them?
I've always wanted the nickname "Lor" since watching Gilmore Girls. Sadly, no one will comply. In fact, I would like a nickname based on my first name. I don't think it will happen. Currently, my nicknames are:
*Toosh
Really, does it need an explanation? It's the shortened version of my last name. Most people like it. It's short. But it's the same one I've heard since I was little.
*Teuscher
Again. Always seems to be the way people roll. My last name. I don't know why they decide to always call me by my last name. It seems so long to me.
*Hermana
From the mission. I love when I see the elders again and they have no idea what to call me anymore. So they just go with "hermana". Yeah. Can't go wrong there.
*Two Shoes
My Indian name. And the other night it was made into a verb and then a catch phrase. My friends are so entertaining.
*Loro
Spanish for parrot. My sister gave me the nickname a long time ago because I was a chatterbox as a child. I recently told one of my friends and he's started using that too. Though I'm apparently not the chatterbox I was 18 years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment