You've waited for this day for more than 30 days...
Who are you?
Well, I think I've learned that I'm the most imperfect person in the world. I show emotion too little, expect perfection of myself (Remember, Loro, Rome wasn't built a day!), and I don't appreciate or tell people how amazing I think they are enough. I read too many books and don't take enough risks.
But what I have learned is that I am happier than I was 1 year ago. I have had way more experiences in the past year than I have since I returned home from my mission almost 5 years ago (that's scary to think about!). And no matter my many failings and the stuff that I just can't get right (which are many), I love where I'm at. My concern with stating that is that I'm afraid that because I admit that, everything's going to change now. Ah well... Too late.
So... I guess the question is now--is there something I missed? Something you want to know about me? Something that you want me to talk about on this blog? I'm open to ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment