What makes you different from everyone else.
Heck if I know!
I think I read more than my friends. I always have book with me to read while I wait for events to start. Unless you're a super cool friend... but even then, I may have it in the car while I wait for you. And it's not just reading fiction books, I am currently reading Malcolm Gladwell's books and I'm loving his writing.
I'll give anything a shot (including a horror movie that my home teacher wanted to watch... I was disgusted and I laughed at the ridiculousness of it... and I refuse to ever watch it again). And I guess that goes for people too... I give anyone an opportunity to be my friend.
And finally, I think I sort of mentioned this off-handed, but I've learned in the past few months that I have a gift of love. I love people and I think that's why it takes me awhile to let new people into my life. I am guarded because I don't want to be hurt. But when you're in my life, I respect you, love you, and will do almost anything for you (awww... who am I kidding? I'll bend over backwards if you ask me to).
I don't know if that's what makes me different, but that's the way I see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment