So, this year, I had to work on New Years' Eve. That was kind of a bummer. However, after work was when the real fun started. I met some friends over at the Conference Center theater for a Broadway sing-a-long:
Amazing!
What could be better than singing Broadway songs at the top of your lungs?
Afterwards, I went home, changed and then headed to Applebee's for some dinner before heading to C.Will's house for the New Years' Eve party. And guess what I got to do? Play Rock Band! I've never played it before...
They put me on guitar first...
Then when they realized that I wasn't very good, they moved me to bass. Then I relegated to drums (which I find most disturbing considering my sense of rhythm has always been poor. Anyone have an idea on how to improve my rhythm?). And surprisingly, that's when we had success. We totally two-shoed it... that's right, my Indian name has become a catch phrase. Awesome.
I think I want Rock Band for my Wii for my birthday... just in case anyone is looking for ideas....

1 comment:
Oh man! I'm SOOOOO Horrible at the drums on Rock Band! I'm ok with the guitar and base though... but only OK :)
Post a Comment