Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 26

I will finish!!!

What do you think about your friends?

I have amazing friends. They are like family to me, especially when my family is not nearby. I love them so much and admire all of them so much. I learn so much from each of them, and each group of my friends brings out a different side of me. They drive me to do better because I want to be like them.

This year, I'm going to try and work on allowing people to move through my social circle a little more freely. Meaning that I have compartmentalized my friends and I need to allow them to meet and enjoy one another's company. I guess my birthday will start that... I still need to finish planning.

But I hope all of my friends know how much I appreciate and love them. I don't always say it. And for those who have moved away, I don't always stay in touch, but I do think of you often. And if you're ever in town--give me a call. We'll figure something out.

No comments: