Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 28

A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed?

I don't have any pictures of me from this year... yet, anyway. I think that should be my goal for this week. So we'll take the ones that are closest to this year... and one from the end of 2009.

Then:

Now:

Nope... don't need an excuse to post a picture of my little B. :) 

I don't know if I've changed much. I still have the same hairstyle (love going to Bryce for my hair... that man is a genius. And I need to go see him again). 

I'd like to say I'm more confident, but I still falter. I still feel insecure about a lot of things and unfortunately, I let that show way too often. I'm way too serious, too much of a planner, too rigid. 

But I definitely feel like I'm much happier than I was a year ago. I have some of the best people in my life. And sure, I'm not terribly closer to reaching all of my dreams, goals, and hopes... but I like where I'm at. I'm stretching, growing, learning, and most important of all--living. (If you don't think so, I totally recommend noticing, as I did today, that in 2010 I blogged 109 times. The previous 2 years only had 59 posts. Oh yeah... I think I'm definitely living).

No comments: